That saying can't be more true.
One thing I have learned is that all of the moments of our past lead us to this very moment we are in right now. And while today it might not mean anything - tomorrow it might mean your whole world. We need to remind ourselves that these are the moments that matter!
Thank you for letting me share my story with you!
I am Jenni Kenney and I am a mom to three kids before anything else. I would not be able to do this job without the love and support of my hubby (and handiness in building me everything I ask for). #familyfirst
I started my part time photography business in 2008 while working a full time job and caring for one little monster. Fast forward two more monsters to April 2016 when I decided to go into photography full time! Woo hoo!!
I specialize in newborns, children and families. I have started dabbling into sports photography and I'm loving that too! I am so lucky knowing that every day I am able to do what I love!!! But you are also lucky because you have found me! I absolutely LOVE being able to capture your life as it is at this very moment. Tomorrow things will be different. One of my favorite quotes of all time is ...
1) Jenni Kenney is my real name ... I married into it knowingly.
2) I affectionately refer to my kids as my "monsters."
3) I absolutely adore newborn babies and this is how I get my newborn fix!!
4) I love chocolate, peanut butter, Dunkin' Donuts coffee and the color pink!
5) I have to have a peanut butter sandwich every. single. day.
6) Sometimes I think that I may actually be able to eat baby rolls for lunch!
7) I hate scary movies!
8) My family and I love to travel - especially to the Caribbean!!!
9) I still believe in Santa
10) I love to type using all lowercase and I write just like I speak (which bothers my two sisters who are both English majors - HA!).
Interesting tidbits about myself
I can't wait to hear from you!